- Plasma Cutting
- Plasma Cutters
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 152 Plasma Cutter w/ 20' Torch 1-1730-1
Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 152 Plasma Cutter with 20 Foot Torch 1-1730-1
The Thermal Dynamics® CUTMASTER® 152 plasma cutter with 20 foot torch is the heavy weight of hand held plasma cutting systems, producing up to 120 amps of plasma cutting power. This unit comes in a compact-light weight package, but don't let that fool you. It offers enough cutting power to cut 2" (50mm) material. This compact unit, like all other CUTMASTERs, comes standard with the 1Torch®. Providing you with the well known comfort and reliability famous throughout the industry.
- True Confidence The CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series microprocessor controlled front panel LEDs assure extreme operator confidence and error free use from setup to clean up.
- True Strength The CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series allows you to work all day at our recommended cut capacity. But when you need that extra punch, you can be confident that it's there.
- True Protection As if a 4 year unlimited power supply warranty wasn't enough, the CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series is the only line of plasma cutting machines that features TRUE GUARD™ - a rugged roll bar for added durability.
- True Tip™ The Thermal Dynamics® CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series plasma system offers the only 60 Amp drag cutting tip on the market today.
- True Flexibility The new MULTI-VOLTAGE CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series features the flexible, patented 1Torch®. There's one set of consumable parts for the entire range of machines, lead extensions of up to 100 ft (30.5m), and the flexibility to move quickly from hand to mechanized cutting with the change of a torch. (Add PCB for CNC interface.)
- True Portability The CUTMASTER® TRUE™ Series offers lighter, more portable machines without compromising performance.
Comes complete with:
- Cutmaster 152 plasma cutter
- 1Torch with ATC Quick Disconnect and 20 Foot Lead
- Spare Parts Kit
- Input Power Cable
- 20 Foot Work Cable and Clamp
*shipping is free to 48 states. please request a quote to other locations.*