Smith Heavy Duty Oxy-Acetylene Heating Tips ST610 (NEW, OUT OF PACKAGE)
- Smiths multi-flame and single flame heating tips are designed to provide large volumes of heat for applications such as: heat treating, bending, straightening, pre-heating, brazing, shrinking, forming and many others.
- Smaller sizes are often used for braze welding or for applying hard facing metal to large areas.
- Heating tips provide significant cost savings in many applications.
- By providing great amounts of quick, concentrated heat, heating tips do the job faster and cut labor time to a minimum.
- For proper performance, use the recommended pressures for each tip and with an adequate gas supply.
- Manifolding of cylinders is essential for safe and efficient operation of large size heating tips