The NEW TruGuard™ 250 Class 2 FR Cotton Vest is designed for workers in hazardous conditions where being “seen” is critical. ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 2 compliant; also NFPA 70E and ASTM 1506 compliant. ATPV 8.2 cal/cm2.
Designed for workers in environments exposed to traffic in the roadway, temporary traffic control (TCC) zones, or from work vehicles. Targeted applications include utility workers, railway workers, oil and gas extraction workers, refinery workers, and roadway construction workers.
- FLAME-RESISTANT REFLECTIVE STRIPING meets ANSI/ISEA standards for retroreflective material
- HI-VIS YELLOW FR-TREATED 100% COTTON provides protection from heat and sparks and is ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 certified
- CONCEALED SNAP FASTENERS allow for quick and convenient on and off
- 7 EXTERIOR POCKETS provide lots of options for securing small tools and gear
- "X” PATTERN alerts others to when wearer’s back is turned