• 2% Ceriated (Grey) EWCe-2/WC20
• Principal Oxide: 1.8–2.2% Cerium Oxide
• Non-Radioactive. Best for use in Alternating Current (A/C) or Direct Current (D/C) applications using inverter or transformer based constant current power sources.
• Good for low-alloyed steels, non corroding steels, aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys.
• Good ignition and re-ignition properties, long service life, excellent arc stability. Low erosion rate, best at low amperage range, no spitting, good D/C arc starts and stability.
2% Ceriated Tungsten Performs well in DC welding and arc starting at low current settings, and can be used proficiently in AC processes. It is composed of 97.3% Tungsten, 1.8%-2.2% Cerium, and .5% Other. Materials Welded-Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy, and Titanium. Package of 10