The easy-to-use Syncrowave® 210 provides legacy arc performance that allows you to expand your capabilities with an all-in-one package.
- Syncrowave® 210 Package (#907596) - Includes TIG/Stick accessories
- Spoolmate™ 150 Series spool gun (#301 272)
- 4-Pin to 14-pin connector
Why Buy 2 When 1 Will Do?
5 Amp TIG Capability
Pro-Set™ Feature (TIG)Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience, and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- AC Balance Adjustability (TIG): Provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Pulse Capability (TIG): Pulse feature ranging from 0 – 150 pulses per second for increasing puddle agitation, arc stability, and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
6010 Stick Electrode Capability
Low Power Draw
Turn power on.
Select Process: AC TIG, DC TIG, DC Stick or MIG Spool Gun.
Set amperage or voltage based on material thickness.
Then weld! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Use it on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power
Built-in Running Gear
Fan-on-Demand™Allows the fan to run up to 36% less to reduce the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine to help extend the life of the product.
14-Pin Controlled Operator Alternatives
|Title||Syncrowave® 210 TIG MIG Spoolmate™ 150 Package|
|Industries Interests||Farm and Ranch
DIY / Home Hobbyist
Education / Training
Metal Art / Sculptures
|Material Thickness||Steel: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm) - 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
Aluminum: 0.020 in. (0.5 mm) - 1/4 in. (6.4 mm)
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Current Type||AC / DC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||210 A|
|Net Width||18.5 in|
|Net Height||31.5 in|
|Net Length||43 in|
|Net Weight||144.5 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|