Shipping is FREE to 48 states. Please request a quote for other locations.
Comes Complete With:
- Plasma cutter
- ICE-60T hand-held torch with 20 ft (6 m) cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 20 ft (6 m) cable.
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord
- Extra consumables (2 electrodes, 2 tips, 1 extended tip, and 1 deflector)
- Portable. Cut up to 7/8" mild steel in the shop or at the job site. At 52 pounds, the optional protective cover with cable management pouches allows the user to easily move from location to location.
- Patented Ultra-Quick Connect torch and work cable offers the fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- Optional Protective Cover offers ultimate portability and storage with cable management pouches for the Ultra-Quick Connect torch and work cable. An attached Velcro strap on the back of the cover makes power cord management easy.
- Can be powered by any Miller engine drive with generator power at or above 10 kW (e.g. Bobcat) or equivalent competitive equipment.
- Automatic Air Regulation - For customer convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
- Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal - all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Auto Postflow calculates the length of postflow time based on the amount of cutting time to optimize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage.
- Consumables storage compartment provides convenient access to consumables and parts.
- Lower operating costs and greater cutting power and performance. The 60 Amp Spectrum 875 provides faster _mild steel cutting speeds than competitive 60 Amp models. The Spectrum 875 more efficiently uses power in the cutting arc to deliver faster cutting speeds, allowing you to complete your cut faster and consume less power from the wall.
- LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (187 to 264 volts) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.