- Plasma Cutting
- Plasma Cutters
- Miller Spectrum 875 Auto-Line Plasma Cutter w/20 ft. Torch 907396
Shipping is FREE to 48 states. Please request a quote for other locations.
Miller Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line™ Plasma Cutter w/20 ft. XT60 Torch 907396
Miller Spectrum® 875 plasma cutter with Auto-Line™ and 20 foot XT60 torch has a compact size but packs 60 amps of cutting power in a plasma cutter with easy operator controls. New Auto-Line feature allows this plasma unit to automatically connect to any primary input voltage from 208 - 575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC)
- Auto-Line unit automatically connects to any primary input voltage from 208 to 575 volts single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
- LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (+/-15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Consumables storage compartment provides convenient access to consumables and parts.
- Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Auto Postflow calculates the length of postflow time based on the amount of cutting time to optimize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage.
- NEW! Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT60 torch with an ergonomic handle to help prevent operator fatigue and a flexible cable that makes maneuvering easier.
- Heavy-duty work clamp with flexible cable and quick connect.
- CNC/Robotic machine interface is standard on Spectrum 875 Auto-Line allowing automated control and rapid changeover to mechanized operation.
- Can be powered by any Miller engine drive with generator power at or above 10 kW (e.g. Bobcat 250) or equivalent competitive equipment. See page 3 for engine drive compatibility and recommended settings.
- Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with or damage controls or computers.
- Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal - all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Automatic Air Regulation - For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
Comes complete with
- Spectrum® 875 Auto-Line Plasma cutter
- XT60 hand-held torch with 20 ft (6 m) cable
- Extra consumables supplied
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 20 ft (6 m) cable
- 10 ft (3 m) power cord