Miller XR™-Aluma Pro Lite Gun 300948 (Air-Cooled)
The Miller XR™-Aluma Pro Lite gooseneck style MIG gun is a 175 amp push-pull wire feed gun that is lightweight and extremely economical. Miller's XR™-Aluma Pro Lite comes with 25 foot cables and hooks directly into your Millermatic® 252, Millermatic® 350P or XR™ push-pull control box. The Aluma Pro Lite comes ready to feed .030 - .047 (3/64) diameter solid wire and is ideal MIG welding with aluminum and other soft alloy wires. The XR™-Aluma Pro Lite weighs only 2 pounds, so it's easy on your body and your wallet.
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) with pulsing power source
- Light Industrial
- Emergency Vehicles
- Recreational Boats and Vehicles
- Utility Trailers
- Sign Manufacturers
- Tool Boxes
- The 175-amp XR-Aluma-Pro Lite is a compact, lightweight, air-cooled push-pull gun with a 25-foot (7.6 m) cable. It allows operators to easily access hard-to-reach welds, reducing hand and welder fatigue.
- Aluminum-series-specific tension setting ensures smooth wire feeding performance with 4000 or 5000 series aluminum wires.
- 3-3/4 turn potentiometer provides better resolution when selecting the right wire speed for the job. The recessed WFS (wire feed speed) control offers durability, yet is easy to use while wearing welding gloves.
- Trigger mounted at the back of the gun allows operator to easily access hard-to-reach weldments.
- Replaceable feed cable liner is designed to provide consistent arc performance. It also reduces parts cost and service time by allowing a simple means of removing and replacing liner and not the complete feed cable.
- Integrated with standard Bernard® rotatable head tube to allow better access into tight spots. Numerous optional Bernard head tubes are available in many sizes and lengths for custom applications and to improve operator comfort.
- Easy access to drive assembly and removable head tube reduces service time. Pressure release lever allows drive rolls to be held open for wire changeover.
- Centerfire™ consumables provide superior gas coverage and arc performance. Also compatible with Miller Roughneck®, FasTip™ consumables.
Comes complete with:
- Drive roll for .030 thru .047 (3/64) diameter wire
- Idler roll
- Inlet guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.