Miller XR™-Aluma Pro Plus 35 Push-Pull Gun 300264001 (Air-Cooled)
Dedicated gun works with MPa Plus feeders using tachometer feedback to coordinate wire feed speed of the gun and the feeder.
Combine the Millermatic® 252 OR 350 with the XR™ pull gun and you get a wire feeding system that delivers optimum results for MIG welding with aluminum and other soft alloy wires. The XR™ system offers the versatility to handle everything from light-gauge to heavy-plate applications.
The new XR™-Aluma Pro A Gun has been designed to maximize comfort and convenience and will plug directly into your Millermatic® 252 OR 350 or the XR™ Push-Pull module. The XR™-Aluma Pro Gun is available in 15, 25 or 35 ft length.
Typical Aluminum Fabrication
Truck and Trailer Manufacturing
- The XR™-Aluma-Pro air-cooled gun offers 300 amps more amperage than the competition can handle.
- Aluminum-series-specific tension setting ensures smooth wire feeding performance with 4000 or 5000 series aluminum wires.
- At 900 inches per minute, this gun will feed wire faster than any of its predecessors.
- 3-3/4 turn potentiometer provides better resolution when selecting the right wire speed for the job. The recessed WFS (wire feed speed) control offers durability yet is easy to use while wearing welding gloves.
- The easy-to-rotate, self-seating head tube allows for better access into tight spots, preventing leaks and providing excellent current transfer.
- The XR-Aluma-Pro trigger has a wiping action to keep contact points clean for a more reliable electrical connection.
- Trigger hold reduces fatigue by allowing operator to weld without holding trigger. (Feature available when paired with XR™-Control.)
- Isolated, common, knurled drive roll helps reduce wear, reducing downtime and cost.
- Replaceable feed cable liner is designed to provide consistent arc performance. It also reduces parts cost and service time by allowing a simple means of removing and replacing liner and not the complete feed cable.
- Serviceability. This gun features a full-length Velcro®-seamed leather jacket with integrated strain reliefs for easy cable maintenance and protection. The gun also features quick connectors between the control cable and electrical components (trigger, motor, potentiometer).
- Head tubes are standard Roughneck®, FasTip™ and are Bernard® Centerfire™ compatible. Guns are warranted for 1 year, parts and labor.
- Easy access to drive assembly and removable head tube reduces service time. Pressure release lever allows drive rolls to be held open for wire changeover
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.