The Miller® FieldPro™ Smart Feeder is a portable pulsed MIG and RMD® (Regulated Metal Deposition) wire feeder that is designed to be taken into the field. It has full remote control capabilities and can be operated up to 200 feet away from the welding power source without the use of a remote control cable. The feeder communicates with the welding power source through the welding leads, eliminating the need for a remote control cable. The FieldPro Smart Feeder's RMD® technology allows even a beginner pipe welder to weld like a pro.
Suitable for use with Miller® SF (Smart Feeder) welding power sources ONLY.
Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
RMD® (Regulated Metal Deposition
High Purity Processing
Maintenance and Repair
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
- RMD and Pulsed MIG - Smart Feeder delivers excellent RMD and Pulsed MIG welding up to 200 feet away from the power source with no control cables, twice the distance previously possible. RMD and Pulsed MIG processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chromoly applications.
- Durable design reduces downtime: Impact-resistance case and the elimination of feeder control cables provide a solid solution to last in harsh environments.
- Synergic processes - RMD and Pulsed MIG welding permits procedures with one wire and one gas to eliminate process switch-over time.
- Easy process changeover - Simply connect the FieldPro Smart Feeder to your leads and you are ready to go. All controls automatically shift to the FieldPro Smart Feeder.
- Compatible with - Miller PipeWorx™, Big Blue® 350 PipePro™ SF and Big Blue® 800 Duo Pro SF
- Comes Complete With
- FieldPro™ Smart Feeder wire feeder
- Bernard® 300 amp MIG gun, 100% duty cycle, air-cooled, 15 ft cable.
- Inlet guide and drive rolls, .035" V / .045" VK
This item ships Free via standard ground shipping within contiguous U.S.