Bobcat™ 225 w/ GFCI
Cost-effective, multiprocess welder/generator primarily used for Stick welding. Generator power is great for farm/ranch, stand-alone generator and maintenance/repair operations.
IMPROVED! Quieter and Better Sound
IMPROVED! Easier Maintenance
- Oil checks that can be performed from the top by the front panel
- Toolless panels that allow for quick access
- Single-side fuel fill and oil drain/filter
Accu-Rated™– Not Inflated Generator Power
Reversed Generator Airflow
IMPROVED! Smaller and Lighter Design
Smooth Power – Not Spike Power
Designed for Reliability
- Copper windings and iron generator components for a quality-built machine
- Lugged — not soldered — heavy internal leads for better field durability
- Superior cooling technology for maximum performance and engine life
- Super-tough armor to protect the welder/generator from accidental impact
- Protective armor doors to cover the weld studs and receptacles as required by OSHA and CSA for jobsite safety
- Lift hook integrated into the center frame, which bolts to the machine’s base for greater durability
- Long runtimes provide many hours of use before refueling is necessary
Structural Steel Work
Use as a Stand-Alone Generator
DC TIG (GTAW)
Non-Critical AC TIG (GTAW)
Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
Cutting and Gouging (250 model only, 3/16-in. carbons)
Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging with optional Spectrum models
Output Range 225
AC Stick/TIG 70 –150 A
DC Stick/TIG* 50 – 225 A
FCAW/MIG 19 – 28 V
Generator Power Output Rated at 104° F (40° C)
225/250 Peak: 11,000 W
225/250 Continuous: 9500 W
The most popular welder/generator in the industry is getting better.
Building on its exceptional value, the redesigned Bobcats are:
• Quieter to operate
• Smaller and lighter
• More fuel efficient with EFI
• Easier to maintain
H: 28 in. (711 mm)
H: 32.75 in. (832 mm) to top of exhaust
W: 20 in. (508 mm)
D: 40.5 in. (1029 mm)
485 lb. (220 kg)
SHIPPING IS FREE TO THE 48 CONTINENTAL US.
PLEASE REQUEST A SHIPPING QUOTE FOR OTHER LOCATIONS.
Heavy items that ship via LTL do NOT include liftgate delivery. The customer must be able to get it off the truck. If a liftgate is needed, please let us know that in advance and there will be an additional fee charged.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.