- Miller's patented Auto-Line Power Management technology allows for any primary input voltage hook-up (190-630V) with no manual linking. Assures rock-solid, consistent output on fluctuating primary lines
- Separate 9-pin Palm handheld (PDA) and 9-pin RS-232 serial communication port provide Axcess with data transfer and optional program downloads.
- Axcess four-drive-roll wire drive feeder is combined with operator interface leaving no controls back at the power supply.
- MIG welding programs include patented Accu-Pulse, Accu-Curve, Accu-Speed, standard or adaptive pulse, conventional MIG and metal core programs.
- Accu-Pulse MIG process delivers precise control of the arc even over tack welds and in tight corners.
- SureStart technology provides consistent arc starts by precisely controlling power levels for specific wire and gas combinations.
- RMD (Regulated Metal Deposition)
- Patented software-based option is a precisely controlled short-circuit transfer. It is a method of detecting when the short is going to clear and then rapidly reacting to this data changing the current (amperage) levels. Features Proactive Dynamic Puddle Control.
- Requires 3-Phase
- 300A at 32 VDC,60% duty cycle
- 10 - 44 V
- 116 lb (52.6 kg)
*shipping is free to 48 states. please request a quote for other locations.*