- Miller's patented Auto-Line Power Management technology allows for any primary input voltage hook-up (190-630V) with no manual linking. Assures rock-solid, consistent output on fluctuating primary lines
- Separate 9-pin Palm handheld (PDA) and 9-pin RS-232 serial communication port provide Axcess with data transfer and optional program downloads.
- Axcess four-drive-roll wire drive feeder is combined with operator interface leaving no controls back at the power supply.
- MIG welding programs include patented Accu-Pulse, Accu-Curve, Accu-Speed, standard or adaptive pulse, conventional MIG and metal core programs.
- Accu-Pulse MIG process delivers precise control of the arc even over tack welds and in tight corners.
- SureStart technology provides consistent arc starts by precisely controlling power levels for specific wire and gas combinations.
- RMD (Regulated Metal Deposition)
- Patented software-based option is a precisely controlled short-circuit transfer. It is a method of detecting when the short is going to clear and then rapidly reacting to this data changing the current (amperage) levels. Features Proactive Dynamic Puddle Control.
- Requires 3-Phase
- 300A at 32 VDC,60% duty cycle
- 10 - 44 V
- 116 lb (52.6 kg)
*shipping is free to 48 states. please request a quote for other locations.*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.