- Engine Drives
- Lincoln Weldenpower 125 Engine Drive Welder K1444-4 w/ Robin Subaru engine
*New, showroom model.*
Contractors and maintenance teams will appreciate the great arc and robust welding capabilities of the Weldanpower 125. Step up to a DC welding machine, providing access to smooth running DC stick electrodes for common welding projects on steel, stainless steel, cast iron or hardfacing.
The handyman, farmer and small contractor will also value the sizable 5500 watt AC generator power for work lights, tools, pumps and emergency power. The Weldanpower 125 Rugged construction and reliable go-anywhere performance That's two tools in one that pays for itself all year long.
- 125 Amps DC Welding
- 125 amps DC welding output is ideal for 3/32" (2.4mm) and 1/8" (3.2mm) diameter electrodes.
- For steel, stainless steel, cast iron or hardfacing projects.
Single-range output control makes it easy to dial in the right welding setting for your application.
- 5500 Watts Surge AC Generator Power
- Sizable 5500 watts surge (4250 watts continuous) single phase AC generator power keeps your lights, tools, heaters, sump pumps or appliances running during emergencies or for any project anytime, anywhere!
- Circuit breakers provide secure overload protection for the generator and your tools.
- Rugged Tube Frame
- Rugged tube frame roll cage adds protection and many lift handle points.
- Easily Transported
- Two people can easily transport the Weldanpower 125 where welding or generator power is needed fast!
- Lightweight 83 lbs.(37 kg) less than competitive product.
- Top Commercial Subaru Robin 9 HP Engine
- Cast iron cylinder liner for long service life.
- Chain-driven OHC (Overhead Cam) design is easy to start, delivers low noise and good fuel economy
- Three-Year Lincoln Electric Warranty
- Three-year Lincoln warranty on parts and labor. (Separate engine warranty per manufacturer).
- Weight:180 lbs. (82 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 21 x 20 x 30
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 530 x 508 x 762
Heavy items that ship via LTL do NOT include liftgate delivery. The customer must be able to get it off the truck. If a liftgate is needed, please let us know that in advance and there will be an additional fee charged.