K1756-1 Pro-Cut 25 w/15 ft Torch 115/230/1/50/60
• 60% duty cycle at maximum output assures generous high end capacity when connected to 230V.
• Patented PCT 20 torch with VORTECH™ technology consumables for unmatched cutting speed, precision and long life.
• Automatic re-connection between 115V and 230V for easy power connection and flexibility.
• Can be powered by most Lincoln engine driven welders for ultimate portability.
• Back-lit LED system for status indicators. Eliminates confusion yet conveys all the information necessary to monitor power source readiness.
• Parts-in-Place safety indicator and lockout circuit to protect both the operator and the system.
• Two-year warranty on parts and labor. (One-year warranty on plasma torch.)
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 10.2 x 6.3 x 16.1
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 260 x 160 x 410
Input Amps: 20.0 amps
Input Voltage: 115/230 V
Air Pressure: 65 psi
Cutting Output: 25 amps
Maximum Cutting Thickness: 0.375 in.
Hand Torch Included: Yes
Weight: 29.500 lbs.
Length (in): 16.100 in.
Width (in): 6.300 in.
Height (in): 10.250 in.
Notes: Includes PCT 20 15 ft. torch.