Silicone Knuckle Protection: protects your fingers from impact and injury.
Palm Padding: overlaying lining layer reinforces high wear areas of the palm.
Inside Lining Protection: provides protection against cuts.
Kevlar® Stitching: provides maximum strength.
Heat-Resistant Wrist Guard and Fastener: Secures the glove while allowing for quick removal.
Dual purpose gloves that offer complete protection of the hands.
If you handle both welding AND rigging on your marine or construction job site, now you can work with ONE pair of gloves instead of two. Our Roll Cage Gloves are constructed of durable cowhide, sewn with Kevlar thread and enhanced with extreme knuckle protection to withstand tough environments.
1. The longer length cuff guards against the wrist and forearm areas from heat and sparks.
2. Fire resistant fasten material that allows for a taper wrist cuff.
3. Palm padding reinforces high wear areas of the palm.
4. Finger structure enhances grip and durability.
5. Constructed of top grade fire resistant cow leather.
6. Kevlar® stitching.
7. Silicon knuckle protection protects fingers from impact and injury.