- Torch Equipment
- Regulators & Outfits
- Koike Sentinel back-pressure valve Safety-Z Coupling Set - WZO 323-2260
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 100 and pay only $38.00 each
The Sentinel Safety-Z uses a unique reverse disconnect feature that will not come a part with a straight pull. This feature prevents accidental release of the coupler even when pulled over the edges of steel plates. The Sentinel Safety-Z is designed for heavy use such as shipbuilding, steel service centers, construction, metal fabrication, educational institutes and demolition.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent Reverse - Flow Prevention -- High quality reverse - flow valve helps to prevent the possibility of gases mixing; when a backfire occurs it shuts off pressure to the torch.
- Reverse Disconnect - Prevents coupler from accidentally releasing. Will not come apart with a straight pull as required by OSHA Standard No. 1915.55(F) (5).
- Safer Plugs and Sockets - Each connector is color coded for quick connections to oxygen and fuel lines, while the specially designed fittings prevent reversing the gas lines during setup.
- Chrome Plated Finish - Durable chrome plating provides corrosion resistance and ensures smooth coupling.
- Tight Sealing - Two unique seal packings provided between plug and socket assures tight sealing.
- UL Listed