- Plasma Cutting
- Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 Hand System - 25 ft Lead w/eliminizer filter & cover - 083273
Professional-grade plasma metal cutting and gouging system for handheld cutting 3/4" and mechanized piercing 5/8". 75degree hand torch with Eliminizer filter and cover.
• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross buildup for smoother cutting.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
• High power efficiency lowers energy consumption.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
• Low maintenance for maximum uptime.
Input voltages 200–480 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz 200–600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Kilowatt output 9 kW
Input current @ 9 kW 200/208/240/480 V, 1-PH 52/50/44/22 A 200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH 32/31/27/13/13 A
Output current 20–65 A
Rated output voltage 139 VDC Duty cycle @ 104° F (40° C) 50% @ 65 A, 230–600 V, 1/3-PH 40% @ 65 A, 200–208 V, 1/3-PH 100% @ 46 A, 230–600 V, 1/3-PH
Open circuit voltage (OCV) 295 VDC
Dimensions with handles 19.7" D; 9.2" W; 17.9" H
Weight w/25' torch 64 lbs
Gas supply Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen
Recommended gas inlet flow rate/ pressure Cutting: 400 scfh, 6.7 scfm @ 85 psi Gouging: 450 scfh, 7.5 scfm @ 70 psi
Input power cable length 10'
Power supply type Inverter – IGBT
Engine drive requirement 15 kW for full 65 A output
Certifications CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
Warranty Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty