The specialist tool with variable speed for stainless steel processing.
- Up to 30% longer brush service life and more material removal than comparable angle grinders.
- Variable speed allows use of various tools from satinizing to grinding stainless steel.
- POWERtronic for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- The lightest and shortest of its type.
- Jam monitoring.
- Self-start lock.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Gear head rotates in 90° steps and is solid metal for maximum robustness and service life.
- Best vibration values in its class.
- 13 ft long, HO7 industrial cable.
- 1 guard
- 1 pair of flanges
- 1 anti-vibration handle
- 1 wrench
- Power consumption 1,500 Watts
- Power output 900 Watts
- No load speed 2,500 - 7,900 rpm
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 5.3 lbs
- Mounting thread 5/8-11 in
- Grinding wheel Ø 5 in
- Elastic backing pad Ø 5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.