Stainless Steel Professional Set - For standard applications in surface processing.
- Extremely powerful even at low speeds due to mechanical gear reduction and FEIN HIGH-POWER-MOTOR.
- Variable speed, ideal for grinding, satin finishing, brushing and mirror finish polishing of stainless steel.
- Universally useable as a full-featured grinder, finisher and polisher.
- Outstanding ergonomics.
- Spindle lock.
- Left and right handed operation.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- 1 FEIN Metal Finisher WPO 14-25 E in a plastic carrying case
- 1 handle bracket (rotatable)
- 1 hand guard
- 1 arbor
- 1 fleece wheel with corrugated folds
- 1 backing pad with H&L (4-1/2 in dia. 5/8 in-11)
- 10 sanding fleece with H&L (4-1/2 in dia. fine)
- 1 gum wheel (4 x 4 in dia., 60 grit)
- 1 fleece wheel (4 x 4 in dia., 180 grit)
- 2 wrenches
- Power consumption 1,200 Watts
- Power output 750 Watts
- No load speed 900-2,500 rpm
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 5.5 lbs
- Polishing disc Ø 9 in
- Mounting thread 5/8-11 in
- Backing pad Ø 9 in
*shipping is free to 48 states. please request a quote for other locations.*
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.