Handy, high performance die grinder for stainless steel processing with long reach for grinding and polishing work in especially difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long, narrow neck allows tool to reach deep into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- POWERtronic tacho electronics for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Replaceable rubber neck bearing casing.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- 1 collet Ø ¹⁄₄ in
- Spanner size 3
- Spanner SW17
- Power consumption- 710 Watts
- Power output- 420 Watts
- No load speed- 2,500 - 9,000 rpm
- Cable with plug- 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA- 3.9 lbs
- Clamping neck- 1-11/16 in
- Collet for max. Ø- 1/4 in
- Grinding wheel for max. Ø- 2 in
- Milling machine max. dia.- 1/2 in
- Polishing disc Ø- 3-1/4 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.