Handy, high performance die grinder for stainless steel processing with long reach for grinding and polishing work in especially difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long, narrow neck allows tool to reach deep into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- POWERtronic tacho electronics for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Replaceable rubber neck bearing casing.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- 1 collet Ø ¹⁄₄ in
- Spanner size 3
- Spanner SW17
- Power consumption- 710 Watts
- Power output- 420 Watts
- No load speed- 2,500 - 9,000 rpm
- Cable with plug- 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA- 3.9 lbs
- Clamping neck- 1-11/16 in
- Collet for max. Ø- 1/4 in
- Grinding wheel for max. Ø- 2 in
- Milling machine max. dia.- 1/2 in
- Polishing disc Ø- 3-1/4 in