Handy, high-performance die grinder for grinding and deburring work in difficult-to-reach spots, also suitable for semi-stationary use.
- Compact shape for use in exceptionally tight spots, 43 mm dia. collar for semi-stationary use as a milling motor (e.g. as a copy milling machine).
- Extensive operator protection thanks to KickBack Stop, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- POWERtronic tacho electronics for enormous power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- 1 collet Ø ¹⁄₄ in
- Spanner size 3
- Spanner SW17
- Power consumption- 750 Watts
- Power output- 400 Watts
- No load speed- 28,000 rpm
- Cable with plug- 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA- 3.1 lbs
- Clamping neck- 1-11/16 in
- Collet for max. Ø- 1/4 in
- Grinding wheel for max. Ø- 2 in
- Milling machine max. dia.- 1/2 in