Extremely handy die grinder for stainless steel processing with long reach for light grinding and polishing work in especially difficult-to-reach spots.
- Long, narrow neck and a max. width of 210 mm allows tool to reach deep into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Innovative collets with wrap around collar for workpiece protection and to prevent the wrench slipping when changing tools.
- Variable speed allows different tools to be used.
- Motor and electronics protected against metal dust.
- Replaceable rubber neck bearing casing.
- 1 collet Ø ¹⁄₄ in
- Spanner size 3
- Spanner SW17
- Power consumption- 350 Watts
- Power output- 170 Watts
- No load speed- 3,500 - 8,500 rpm
- Cable with plug- 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA- 3.3 lbs
- Collet for max. Ø- 1/4 in
- Grinding wheel for max. Ø- 3/4 in
- Milling machine max. dia.- 1/2 in
- Polishing disc Ø- 2 x 3/8 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.