High-performance slitting shears for stainless steel processing, spiral seam pipes and profiles.
- The high-strength blades make it ideal for stiffening profiles in drywall work and cuts in stainless steel.
- Robust cutting head for stationary use. The tool can be easily clamped into a vice.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- Powerful motor with enough torque even for the most difficult jobs. Suitable for spiral-seam pipes with connecting folds 4 x 1/32 in.
- Ideal for trimming profiled sections.
- Best suited for trimming and cutting.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 17 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- 1 cutter blade
- 1 pair of cutting bars
- Power consumption 350 Watts
- Power output 210 Watts
- Strokes 1,300-2,600 rpm
- Cutting speed 6-13 ft/min
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 3.7 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in² 14 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in² 16 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in² 17 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in² 11 gauge
- Cutting width 3/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve 9-5/8 in
- Immersion dia. 1/2 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.