Easy-to-use and curve-compatible slitting shear for distortion-free cutting.
- Rapid work progress due to excellent view of the cutting line through the open-front cutting head.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- QuickIN for rapid, tool-free blade changing, with no further adjustment required.
- Excellent ergonomics and low weight.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces.
- Stainless steel up to 19 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- ¹ with blade for curves.
- 1 blade, straight, up to 16 gauge
- 1 pair of cutting bars
- 1 wrench
- Power consumption 350 Watts
- Power output 210 Watts
- Strokes 2,100-4,500 rpm
- Cutting speed 20-32 ft/min
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 3.3 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in² 16 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in² 18 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in² 19 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in² 14 gauge
- Cutting width 3/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve 3-1/2 (1-3/16 )¹ in
- Immersion dia. 5/8(5/16 )¹ in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bis (2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and using this product for drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood, masonry and metal products can expose you to wood, masonry and metal dust, all of which are known by the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling wood, masonry and metal dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.