- Auto-Darkening Variable Shade
- ESAB WarriorTech 9-13 Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet 0700000400
The Warrior Tech helmet is designed to meet the needs of welders, featuring a high-tech, light weight shell for protection from heat, sparks, and spatter. The large welding lens provides optimal viewing area with excellent quality using the latest auto-darkening filter (ADF) technology.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13, and optical class 1/2/1/2.
- Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four arc sensors for higher response and wider coverage and a large viewing area of 3.85 x 1.88 in. (98 x 48 mm)
- Wider field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amperages (GTAW) for better reaction to darker arc light.
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, whilst longer delay is useful for high amperage welding.