*BONUS ** RECEIVE A FREE WELDING HELMET WITH THE PURCHASE OF A REBEL ** HURRY, WHILE QUANTITIES LAST**
You don't know the meaning of a typical day -- What it's like to work 9 to 5 at a desk. You don't know where you'll wind up on your next job, bu you do know that you'll have to be ready for anything. And when it comes to welding, that means any process, any power, any material, anywhere, and every time.
Meet REBEL! The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine that has everything you need to get the job done - start to finish. It's anything but typical.
THIS IS THE MIG ONLY MODEL - EM 215ic (does not do TIG or Stick)
CRAZY SMART TECHNOLOGY
Whether you’ve been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG). For rookies, there’s basic mode, which makes setup simple. And for veterans, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will truly blow your mind.
You never know what welding process your next job will require, or what kind of input power you’ll have available. That’s why we’ve packed Rebel with the kinds of features that give you the flexibility to go anywhere and weld anything.
You’re on-site, out in the field, and in the shop. So you need a machine that you can move around and that can withstand some serious wear and tear. Rebel can. With a sturdy, five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, it’s the
go-anywhere machine for a reason.
THE MOST INCREDIBLE MACHINE ON-SITE.
- Runs on 120V–230V single-phase input power (adapter included)
- Top-level performance across all processes – even on 120V power
- Auto-detect knows what type of input power the machine’s connected to
- Runs off a 3.7 kVA (120V) or 7.5 kVA (230V) generator
LARGE, 4.3-INCH COLOR SCREEN.
- Intuitive LCD/TFT display
- Well protected by front handles and a hefty composite bezel
- Easily switch from one process to the next
- Built-in on-screen manual, spare parts listing, and welding parameters guide
- Multi-lingual capabilities, including English, French, and Spanish
RUGGED CASE DESIGN.
- Five-handle roll cage for easy transport and handling
- Steel unibody housing for increased protection and superior durability
- Recessed body panels for increased strength
NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN sMIG TECHNOLOGY.
Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
Produces less spatter and weld defects
Two modes – basic and advanced
- Basic mode reduces the MIG learning curve – set wire diameter and material thickness and you’re ready to weld
- Advanced mode gives full control to adjust the arc characteristics to your liking
SOLID CAST ALUMINUM FEEDER.
The design of this cast feeder mechanism increases durability, decreases wire shavings and bird nesting, provides for easy drive roll changes (no tools required), and delivers consistent feeding performance. All in all it has optimized alignment and long-life drive stand components that ensure accurate, smooth wire feeding
A 40-pound design makes it easy to carry from jobsite to jobsite.
WELD PARAMETER STORAGE.
Save up to four welding parameters per process; ideal for switching between jobs.
TRIGGER HOLD FUNCTION 2T/4T.
Reduces operator fatigue when MIG welding.
INFINITE VOLTAGE CONTROL.
Fine-tune the arc characteristic by adjusting the voltage setting.
Perfect for fine-tuning arc stability and controlling spatter.
ADJUSTABLE BURN-BACK CONTROL.
Prevents wire from sticking in the weld pool or burning back, damaging the contact tip.
ADJUSTABLE ARC FORCE CONTROL.
Optimizes Stick electrode performance and allows the operator to increase the arc voltage for a short period of time to avoid arc outs and “sticking” when the arc is too short.
ADJUSTABLE HOT START CONTROL.
Increases the initial welding current to avoid the electrode sticking to the workpiece; particularly useful for difficult-to-start electrodes.
GAS PRE- AND POST-FLOW TIME ADJUSTMENT.
Purges gas line and prevents porosity at the start and end of welding; especially useful when MIG welding aluminum.
The enclosure is built to protect you and your machine. Designed to a higher standard, Rebel can withstand harsh outdoor environments.
Rebel comes backed with a rock-solid, three-year, handle-to-handle warranty and 100-day, 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
- Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with 10-ft. (3-m) cable
- Spare MIG gun parts kit, including contact tips and drive rolls
- ESAB 70S-6 .030 4-in., 2-lb. sample spool
- Victor argon flowgauge regulator with 12.5-ft. (3.8-m) gas hose
- 120V and 230V adapter plugs
Does NOT include spool gun.
Current Range 5-150A (120V), 5-240A (230V)
MIG (GMAW) Welding Output
130A/20.5V (120V) @ 20% Duty Cycle
205A/24.3V (230V) @ 25% Duty Cycle
Max Plate Thickness 3/8 in. (12.7 mm)
Protection Class IP23S
Approvals CSA E60974-1-00, IEC 60974-1
Generator Size Recommendation 3.7 kVA (110V); 7.5 kVA (230V)
Weight 40 lbs. (18.2 kg)
H 16 in. x W 9 in. x D 23 in.
(H 406 mm x W 229 mm x D 584 mm)
3 years – handle to handle; 1 year – torch;
100% satisfaction guarantee
Shipping is FREE to the 48 states. Please request a quote for other locations.