*These 2 units have been used for customer demonstrations.**
- Designed for rugged treatment and outdoor use makes the PowerCut an excellent choice for rental fleet and construction site uses.
- More performance features than any machine in its class.
- Built in line conditioner, handles poor power lines.
- Pilot arc start facilitates starting on painted and coated metals.
- Auto Drag feature allows torch to drag on workpiece without damage to the nozzle for easy template following.
- Trigger lock-in for long-cut operator comfort.
- Long-life consumables and repairable torch minimize operating costs.
- Arrives ready to cut, with torch connected and front-end parts in place, for the ultimate in operator convenience.
Detailed specs for ESAB
PowerCut 875 Plasmarc Cutting Package
Cuts: 7/8 in. (22 mm)
Severs: 1-1/4 in. (32 mm)
@ 60% duty cycle 60 A
@ 100% duty cycle 50 A
87 lbs. (40 kg)
@ 75 PSIG (5.2 bars) 360 CFH
Input Current and Input Voltage @ Rated Load
208/230 vac 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
208/230 vac 1 ph, 50/60 Hz, 55/49 A
208/230 vac 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 26/24 A
575 vac 3 ph, 50/60 Hz, 9A
Width: 12.5 in. (318 mm)
Length: 30.3 in. (770 mm)
Height: 16.5 in. (419 mm)