**This welder was used by a salesman at a customer's for a demonstration for an hour. Works fine. **
POWER MIG® 180C MIG Welder
- Diamond Core Technology™
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive
- No Hassle Tool-less Design
- Spool Gun Ready
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry
Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
POWER MIG.® The Professional’s ChoiceSM
Whether you’re a farmer or a fabricator, an autobody shop or a backyard mechanic, the POWER MIG® 180C will help you get the job done! It’s a portable wire welder designed for use with industrial 230 volt input power, so you can weld on thicker material – up to 3/16 in. with MIG welding and 1/2 in. with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the industry – ‘Potted’ to seal sensitive components from the environment, ‘trayed’ in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Magnum® 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) and .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.7 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
Input Power: 208/230/1/60
Input Current at Rated Output: 20A
Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 208V: 130A/17V/30%
Output Range: 30-180 Amps DC, Max. OCV: 34
Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-500 ipm (1.3-12.7 m/min)
Weight/Dimensions (H x W x D): 66 lbs. (30 kg)
14 x 10.15 x 18.6 in.
(357 x 258 x 472 mm)
Welding Cart Full-featured cart is designed to store and transport a welder, 80 cubic foot gas cylinder, welding cables and accessories. Includes an angled top shelf for easy access to welder controls, a lower tray for added storage space, a sturdy handle and a convenient cable wrap hanger.Order K2275-1
Utility Cart Heavy duty cart stores and transports welder, 150 cubic foot shielding gas cylinder, welding cables and accessories. Includes stable platforms for welder and gas bottle platform, lower tray for added storage capacity and adjustable height handle. Order K520
Small Canvas Cover Protect your welder when not in use. Made from attractive red canvas that is flame retardant, mildew resistant and water repellent. Includes a convenient side pocket to hold your welding torch or gun. Order K2377-1
Spot Timer Kit This timer allows you to set a fixed weld time of up to 10 seconds that is initiated when you pull the gun trigger. Ideal for making consistent spot welds on thin sheet metal. Order K2525-1
Accessory Bag Canvas bag can be used to store your welding accessories and tools. Order K3071-1
Magnum® 100SG Spool Gun Designed to easily feed 4 in. (102 mm) diameter 1 lb. (0.45 kg) spools of .030 in. diameter SuperGlaze® aluminum MIG wire. Includes gun, adapter kit, gas nozzle, and a 1 lb. (0.45 kg) spool of SuperGlaze® 4043 .035 in. convenient carrying case. Order K2532-1
Welding Fume Extractors Lincoln offers a wide variety of welding fume extraction environmental system solutions, ranging from portable systems easily wheeled around the shop to shop-wide central systems servicing many dedicated welding stations. Request Publication E13.40.025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .035 - .045 in. (0.9 - 1.1 mm) Wire Guides
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent chromium, 18540-29-9 which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Carbon monoxide, 630-08-0 which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.