- MIG Consumables
- MIG Contact Tips
- Bernard Centerfire Series T-035 Contact Tips .035 - Qty 10
Bernard Centerfire Series
Contact Tip for .035 Wire
Made in the USA
Features & Benefits
- No tools required to replace tip or nozzle.
- "Drop-In" tip with no threads means quick change after burnback, reducing down time.
- Large diameter tip base and tapered seat provides better electrical conductivity and heat transfer.
- Spatter shield within nozzle protects diffuser and gives smoother, less turbulent gas flow.
- Solid, concentric relationship between tip and nozzle keeps tip centered even after hard use... and abuse.
- Threaded nozzle holds tip fixed at 1/4" or 1/8" recess, flush, or 1/8" stick out.
- Compatible with all standard air-cooled Bernard guns.
- Complete family of tips and nozzles is available to meet most of your welding needs.
- All components manufactured with pride in the USA.